Share this content:
DAIKIN CENTRIFUGAL CHILLER DWSC | SPECS
Daikin Centrifugal Chiller DWSC is a water cooled centrifugal chiller solution offering excellent full and part load performance and flexibility.
- Cooling capacity range: 1050 – 4500 kW
The new series offers a wide choice of cooling capacities – from 1050kW (300RT) up to 4500kW (1250RT) with both R-134A and R-513A refrigerants, and from 790kW (225RT) up to 3200kW (910RT) with R-1234ze at nominal AHRI conditions.
- Single compressor, single stage type
- High efficiency flooded type shell and tube evaporator/condensers
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) starter ensuring high part load efficiency
- Low equipment, installation and annual operating costs than two single compressor chillers (DWDC)
- Unloading to 5% of full load provides chilled water temperature stability and ensures compressors’ durability, thanks to less harmful cycling
- Evaporator: Flooded & shell tubes
- Condenser: Flooded & shell tubes
Read more here about the DWSC range extension
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Water-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Take a look at Daikin Applied Europe big centrifugal chiller units leaving our factory. The project successfully managed by Daikin Applied Germany GmbH involves 4 units, congratulations!
Did you know Daikin Applied Europe has been collaborating with CERN since 2012 providing commissioning and maintenance services other than supply? Here is a picture of one of our chillers cooling down the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and data centers where valuable information is stored.