DAIKIN CHILLER FOR MIDDLE-EAST EWAD-MZ | SPECS
Daikin chiller for Middle-East EWAD-MZ is an air-cooled screw chiller specifically developed to operate in High Ambient Temperature – up to 55°C.
Please note, not available for CE.
- Cooling capacity range: 340 – 1040 kW at Middle East conditions*
- IPLV: up to 6.41
- EER: up to 65*
- *Operation at 46 °C ambient, Evaporator in/out 12.2/6.7 °C, fouling factor 0,0000176m2°C/W
- Daikin inverter single screw compressor with integrated Variable Volume Ratio (VVR)
- 3 efficiency versions
- Best performances at full load and part load
- Inverter stepless regulation plus variable volume ratio control
- Infinite capacity control
- Designed for commercial and industrial applications
- Refrigerant cooled inverter
- Operation at full load up to 55°C
- Master/Slave operation is provided as standard allowing to connect up to 4 units working as a single bigger chiller
- MicroTech III controller with superior control logic and user-friendly interface
- 1 or 2 independent refrigerant circuits
- Evaporator: Shell & tubes
- Condenser: Microchannel aluminium coils
Find here a video on how this range can provide value in Middle-East climates.
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Air-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.