DAIKIN OIL-FREE CHILLER EWWD-DZ | SPECS
Daikin oil-free chiller & heat pump EWWD-DZ is a water-cooled solution equipped with premium efficiency oil free centrifugal compressor.
- Cooling capacity range: 320 – 2175 kW
- Heating Capacity: 337 – 1950 kW
- SEER: up to 9.3
- EER: up to 5.65
- Oil free centrifugal compressor
- Optimized for highly efficient R134a refrigerant and compatible with next generation refrigerants
- Heat pump version with reversibility on water side (up to 65°C hot water production)
- Totally oil-free operation resulting in reduced maintenance costs and increased reliability
- No friction loss, no oil contamination, no additional oil management systems and an increased equipment life thanks to the magnetic bearing technology
- High energy efficiency both at full and part load conditions
- Suitable for all possible process and comfort applications thanks to a large operating envelope
- MicroTech IV controller with superior control logic and easy interface
- 1 circuit (1 – 3 compressors)
- Evaporator: High efficient flooded shell & tube heat exchanger allowing maximum unit performances
- Condenser: Shell & tubes
- Easy handling: thanks to its compact size, it can easily pass through the doorway
- Increased installation flexibility thanks to limited dimensions
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program.
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Water-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
We met Yves Disneur and Donovan Mouton, Technical Manager and Project engineer at Deplasse & Associés, and Olivier Mievis, Project manager at ENGIE Axima. They are working on the Hotel Dolce project, in Brussels, which requires the replacement of the old HVAC system to ensure the building has better energy efficiency.