DAIKIN R-32 SCROLL INVERTER CHILLER EWYT-CZI/O | SPECS
The Daikin R-32 Small Inverter Chiller EWYT-CZI/O is an air-cooled scroll heat pump in the split version, for small to medium-size buildings. The unit is able to cover cooling and heating needs for both comfort and process applications, also allowing glycol free use in cold climates.
- Cooling capacity range: 21 – 64 kW
- Heating capacity range : 21 – 64 kW
- EER: up to 3.16
- SEER: up to 5.41
- COP: up to 3.41
- SCOP: up to 4.19
- Daikin in-house built scroll compressor with inverter technology
- Full Inverter technology
- The possibility to install an Indoor unit in technical rooms distant from the Outdoor unit, allows the non-use of glycol even in extremely cold climates
- Wide operating range: from – 20 °C up to 45 °C in cooling mode and from 20 °C to 35 °C in heating mode
- Hot sanitary water up to 60 °C
- Best efficiency levels in the market
- Lowest direct and indirect CO2 emissions in the market
- Silent operations
- Mater/Slave function as standard
- Available with Inverter Pump Kit as standard
- Optional advanced connectivity kit including: connectivity to any BMS, Daikin on Site and the Daikin App for fast commissioning
- 1 or 2 refrigerant circuits
- Optimized brazed plate heat exchanger
- Optimized Copper-Aluminum condensing coil
No downloads available yet.
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.