- AIRFLOW: 500 – 144,000 m3/h
- 22 sizes
- Tailored to clients’ needs, always optimizing the unit for the most cost-effective selection and manufacturing standardization
- The plug and play control allows excellent operational flexibility
- The factory-fitted electrical control panel, complete with Direct Digital Control (DDC), is combined with in-built temperature, humidity and CO2 sensors to control mixing dampers, heat recovery wheels, water valves, pressure switches for filters and fans, fan motors and inverters
- The control system can manage the chilled water coil, hot water coil, DX cooling and/or heating coil(s) (in conjunction with ERAD-E-/ERQ/VRV) of single or multiple refrigerant circuits (up to a maximum of four circuits per DX coil)
- All the units can be modularly designed to facilitate the transport and the assembly on site
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
“Daikin AHU have been used in MiddleEast for over 25 years. Our units’ design is particularly suitable for that climate condition, and that’s why they were chosen for the Shakhbout Substation project - an electricalsubstation in AbuDhabi” Stephane Polo.