Share this content:
DAIKIN AIR HANDLING UNIT MODULAR L | SPECS
Daikin Air Handling Unit Modular L is a de-centralized ventilation solution ensuring premium energy efficiency and best in class indoor air quality.
- AIRFLOW: 300 – 3000 m3/h
- 6 pre-defined sizes
- ESP: up to 700 Pa
- SFPv2: up to 1,46
- ErP 2018 compliant
- Prevent energy losses from over-ventilation while improving indoor air quality with optional CO2 sensor
- Optional pre-filters from Coarse 55% (G4) up to ePM1 50% (F7) and second filtration step up to ePM1 80% (F9) for best indoor air quality
- Reduced energy consumption thanks to EC inverter driven centrifugal fans
- Quiet operation thanks to Mineral wool panel insulation (50mm) and silencer option
- Perfect air flow management: can operate in Constant Air Volume (CAV) or Variable Air Volume (VAV)
- High efficiency defrost mode avoids energy waste, thanks to the smart integration of bypass and heating coil mode
- Precise supply temperature control thanks to optional modulating electrical heater or optional cooling/heating coil
- Eurovent and VDI 6022 compliant
- Premium quality counter flow plate heat exchanger, recovering up to 93% of thermal energy
- Best choice when a compact unit is needed: only 280mm high up to 500m³/h
- Ideal solution for shops, restaurants or offices requiring maximum floor space for furniture, decorations and fittings
- Choice between drain connection on the left (ALB-L*) or right (ALB-R*)
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.