DAIKIN AIR HANDLING UNIT MODULAT R | SPECS
Daikin Air Handling Unit Modular R is a high-end Air Handling Unit Plug&Play solution featuring heat recovery technology.
- AIRFLOW: 1,200 – 15,000 m3/h
- 10 pre-defined sizes
- ESP: 200 Pa
- SFPv2: up to 1,58
- IE4 premium efficiency motor
- High efficiency heat wheel (heat recovery)
- Operating limits from -25 °C, -40 °C with electric heaters, up to +46 °C ambient temperature
- Can be integrated with condensing units as: VRV IV, ERQ and ERAD-E-
- Indoor and outdoor installation versions
- Free cooling capability
- Economy and Night mode operation
- Advanced control features
- Monitoring and control through Daikin Intelligent Touch Manager ITM
- EC Fan allowing air flow/pressure control (Variable Air Volume – Constant Air Volume) and silent operations
- Nominal air flow programmed at factory
- VDI 6022 hygiene guideline compliant
- Compact design
- Easy installation and commissioning thanks to the plug and play design
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.