DAIKIN AIR HANDLING UNIT MODULAR T | SPECS
Daikin Air Handling Unit Modular T is a decentralised ventilation solution with an optimised design, to ensure that people breathe clean air in safe and healthy indoor environments.
- Nominal Airflow from 200 up to 4200 m3/h
- 5 pre-defined sizes
- Top connected unit
- Available with Pro (open platform with Digital control system) and Smart (direct connectivity to the Daikin communication platform) controls
- Right and Left configuration
- DX coil available as option to guarantee the thermal comfort offering a Unique Daikin Fresh Air package
- 100% automatic bypass for free cooling and high energy efficiency
- Mixing damper to allow total space air conditioning, available as option
- Ideal solution for shops, restaurants or offices when a small footprint is required
- Possibility to download Modular T BIM files at bim.daikin.eu
- Plug & play controls for an easy and quick start-up and unit operation
- Up to three filtration stages for an incredible Indoor air quality level
- Best choice when a compact unit is needed: all sizes pass smoothly through standard doors (900mm) for an easy transportation and installation
- Low power consumption thanks to the IE5 EC Fan
- High efficiency counter flow plate heat exchanger, up to 93% of thermal energy is recovered
No downloads available yet.
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.