DAIKIN AIR HANDLING UNIT MUDULAR P | SPECS
Daikin Air Handling Units Modular P is a highly efficient Air Handling Unit solution featuring plate heat exchanger technology.
- AIRFLOW: 1,100 – 12,500 m3/h
- 10 pre-defined sizes
- ESP: 200 Pa
- SFPv2: up to 1,39
- Operating limits from -25 °C, -40 °C with electric heaters
- Inverter driven with IE4 premium efficiency motor
- High-efficient blade profiling
- Reduced energy consumption
- Optimized SFP (Specific Fan Power) for an efficient unit operation
- Plug & Play Controls
- Monitoring and control through Daikin Intelligent Touch Manager ITM
- VDI 6022 compliant
- Possibility to import BIM objects in Autodesk® Revit, thanks to a dedicated free plug-in available for downlod
- Premium quality counter flow plate heat exchanger, recovering up to 93% of thermal energy, no cross contamination
- Easy installation and commissioning
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program.
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Related case Studies
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.