DAIKIN CHILLER & HEAT PUMP EWWH-VZ | SPECS
Daikin Chiller & Heat Pump EWWH-VZ is a water-coooled inverter screw solution offering top-class efficiency and low environmental footprint.
- Cooling capacity range: 443 – 1525 kW
- SEER: up to 9.1
- EER: up to 5.2
- In-house built screw compressor
- 3 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
- High efficient flooded type heat exchanger allowing maximum unit performances
- Heat pump version with reversibility on water side (up to 65°C hot water production)
- Optimized energy efficiency both at full and part load conditions
- Suitable for all possible process and comfort applications thanks to a large operating envelope
- One or two truly independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability
- Evaporator: Flooded shell & tubes
- Condenser: Shell & tubes
- Compact footprint through stacked heat exchanger lay-out
- Easy handling: thanks to its compact size, it can easily pass through the doorway
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program.
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Water-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.