DAIKIN HEAT PUMP EWYQ-F- | SPECS
Daikin Heat Pump EWYQ-F- ia an air-cooled heat pump with reduced weight, compact footprint and optimized components accessibility.
- Cooling capacity range: 158 – 624 kW
- Heating capacity range: 173 – 674 kW
- SEER: up to 5.1
- EER: up to 2.9
- SCOP: up to 3.8
- COP: up to 3.3
- Scroll compressor
- 2 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
- Class A efficiency in heating mode
- Extended operation range: ambient temperatures from -10°C up to +46°C in cooling mode and down to -17°C in heating mode
- Design entirely based on new European directives (EN14511, EN14825)
- Nordic kit option to improve the chiller working conditions in heating mode
- Highly reliable and efficient scroll compressors with high EER values
- Inverter fans management for high part load efficiency
- MicroTech III controller with superior control logic and user-friendly interface
- 2 truly independent refrigerant circuits, 4/6 compressors
- Evaporator: Brazed Plate
- Condenser: Copper-Aluminium
- Reduced footprint thanks to the V-shaped frame (EWYQ160-230FXS/ XL & EWYQ160-220F-XR)
- Top serviceability level thanks to reduced weight, compact footprint and optimized components accessibility
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.