DAIKIN SCREW CHILLER EWAD-T- | SPECS
Daikin screw chiller EWAD-T- is a flexible chiller solution suitable for many building types and HVAC systems application.
Please note, only available in the vintage C (compliant with Ecodesign LOT21 Tier 2 – process application) for CE.
- Cooling capacity range: 290 – 2148 kW
- SEPR: up to 5.61 *Compliant with Ecodesign LOT21 Tier 2 (process application)
- EER: up to 3.3
- Single screw compressor
- 2 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
- Low operating cost and extended operating life thanks to the design aimed to optimize the energy efficiency of the chillers and to improve installation profitability, effectiveness and economical management
- Wide operation range (ambient temperature down to -18°C)
- The Microchannel technology maximizes the heat exchange ensuring the highest performance with the minimum surface for the exchanger and a reduced quantity of refrigerant compared to Cu/Al condenser.
- MicroTech IV controller with superior control logic and user-friendly interface
- 2 or 3 independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability and maximum safety for maintenance
- Evaporator: Shell & tubes
- Condenser: Microchannel
- Advanced compressor and fans design that operate at very low sound levels
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
HVAC projects are complex, proper consultancy is needed. This is the case of CPL Landmark Pinnacle project in #London. Thanks to our colleagues Giuseppe Arcidiacono, Nick Spargo and KJ McFarlane of Daikin Applied (UK) Ltd we got a remarkable order of 6 units for a total of 3990 kilowatt.
This time we met Mr Simon Ramsden, Group Director at Hilson Moran, with 35 years’ experience in the industry. He manages the office in Manchester (UK), but he’s very hands on, regularly being involved in the design of projects. He is now working on the IBMHursley project. This is a replacement project for chillers providing air conditioning to office areas, some of which are occupied 24/7.