DAIKIN SCREW COMPRESSOR CHILLER EWWD-VZ | SPECS
Daikin Screw compressor chiller EWWD-VZ is a water cooled Inverter Screw chiller & heat pump solution ensuring efficiency and sustainability.
- Available in the “Land” and “Marine” version
- Cooling capacity range: 449 – 2100 kW
- SEER: up to 8.9
- EER: up to 5.3
- Single screw compressor inverter driven
- 3 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
- Highest efficiency in the market in its category
- Heat pump version with reversibility on water side (up to 65°C hot water production)
- widest operating envelope in its range
- 1 compressor/1 circuit up to 788 Kw or 2 compressor/ 2 circuits from 865 kW and above
- Evaporator: Flooded shell & tubes
- Condenser: Shell & tubes
- New condenser design with integral oil separator
- Compact footprint through stacked heat exchanger lay-out
- Easy handling: thanks to its compact size, it can easily pass through the doorway
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program.
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Water-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.
This time we met Mr James White, Mechanical Project Manager at Skanska, and David King, Associate Mechanical Engineer at chapmanbdsp, both working on the K1 Knightsbridge project in London, UK.
We met Stig Fiskerstrand and Roald Amudsen, Service Engineer and Project Manager at VARD, both working on a project that will see VARD building the first electric hybrid cruise icebreaker with Liquified Natural Gas LNG propulsion for the French company Ponant. The icebreaker will be 30,000 gross tons, and will accommodate 270 passengers in 135 staterooms, plus a 180 people crew.