- Cooling capacity range: 169 – 1900 kW
- SEER: up to 6.3
- EER: up to 3.9
- Daikin single screw compressor with integrated inverter and variable volume ratio
- 3 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
- Best efficiency at full load and part load conditions, with infinitely variable load regulation
- Payback of three years (compared to a non-inverter unit) for comfort cooling applications/ less than a year for process cooling
- Proven reliability thanks to extensive testing of units and components – even at extreme working conditions
- Lowest sound levels: down to 87 dB(A) at full load
- 1 or 2 independent refrigerant circuits
- Evaporator: Shell & tubes for 2 circuits units, Brazed Plate for single circuit units
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Air-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Your return on investment is our primary concern. Learn more about how our inverter technology on screw compressors reduces running costs on our air-cooled and water-cooled chillers and heat pumps, and discover the full value of our system solutions Daikin Master / Slave and Intelligent Chiller Manager (iCM) to get the most out of your chiller plant.
We met N.S. Chandrasekar, Consultant & Certified Energy Auditor, and B. Anand, Associate Consultant, both working at Genex Consultants. They are working on the Ideal Mall project, to which they ensured top #efficiency with #inverter and #microchannel condenser technology.
We met Lorenzo Morahan, Head of Special Services and Energy at Optimum Group Services, and Toby Coulton, Facility Operation Manager at Close Brothers, both working on the #replacement of a chiller in a Close Brothers building in London.
We met Leon Cristalino and Kelvin Tamura, respectively solutions analyst and engineer in the engineering & deployment team at ODATA, a company offering data center infrastructure in LatinAmerica. They were here to test 3 of the 9 chillers bought for their new datacenter.
We met James Waite, Engineering Consultant at Arup, and Timothy De Vos, Senior Project manager at Nationwide Air Conditioning Limited, both working on the Sony project in London, UK. They are replacing existing chillers in an office building, with the aim to improve efficiency based on what the demand of the building is.
We got the chance to meet Arie Pronk, Project Manager, and Bergen Ronnie Franciscus, Service Engineer, both working at ENGIE Services Nederland NV. They were here in our factory a couple of days ago for a witness test in our new climatic chamber.