DAIKIN DUCTED FAN COIL UNIT FWB-C | SPECS
AC Medium ESP ducted unit
• Cooling capacity range: 0.9 – 8 kW
• 8 sizes (2 pipe and 4 pipe)
• ESP: up to 100 Pa
• Structure built from galvanized steel sheet, heat and sound insulated by means of Class 1 self-extinguishing panels. The structure also incorporates a drip tray and condensate drain outlet.
• AC multi-speed electric motor with permanently connected capacitor and thermal protector, mounted on vibration-damping supports.
• Washable air filter, made of acrylic fiber, filtration class G3, applied on the air intake; may be pulled out from below.
• High efficiency standard with 3 rows, but also available with 4 rows upon request, heat exchanger made with copper piping and aluminium fins blocked to pipings by mechanical expansion, provided with brass manifolds and air vent valve. The heat exchanger usually comes with water connections mounted on the left, but it can be turned by 180°. High-efficiency heat exchangers optimized for district cooling applications are available on request.
• Double suction centrifugal fans made with ABS or aluminium, with statically and dynamically balanced forward-curving blades, directly coupled to the electric motor.
• Air intake from the front or bottom of the unit, according to system requirements
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.