DAIKIN DUCTED FAN COIL UNIT FWN-A | SPECS
BLDC High ESP ducted unit
• Cooling capacity range: 2.7 – 17.6 kW
• 7 sizes (2 pipe and 4 pipe)
• ESP: up to 180 Pa
• Bearing structure built from thick galvanized steel sheet, insulated with soundproof/condensation proof, self-extinguishing material in Class 1. The insulating material is 10 mm thick and features a density of 90 kg/m3.
• Complete with a condensate collect ion and drainage system designed for both horizontal and vertical installation, inspection panels, designed for outdoor air intake, quick-attachment slots, and fast-on electrical connection terminal block.
• Double suction centrifugal fans, statically and dynamically balanced, directly connected to the electrical motor, made with aluminium blades having an airfoil section and offset modules.
• Air filter G2 filtration class (with optional G4).
• High efficiency heat exchanger/s made with copper piping and aluminium fins blocked to pipings by mechanical expansion, provided with brass manifolds and air vent valves. The heat exchanger/s usually come with water connections mounted on the left, but it can be turned by up to 180° according to the selected model.
• BLDC permanent magnets motor, mounted on vibration damping couplings, complete with winding thermal protection.
• Horizontal or vertical installation
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.