DAIKIN DUCTED FAN COIL UNIT FWS-A | SPECS
BLDC Low ESP ducted unit
• Cooling capacity range: 1.5 – 4.6 kW
• 8 sizes for 2 pipe and 4 sizes for 4 pipe
• ESP: up to 40 Pa
• Bearing structure built from galvanized steel sheet (thickness up to 10/10 mm), insulated by means of Class 1 self-extinguishing panels.
• Double suction centrifugal fans, statically and dynamically balanced, directly connected to the electrical motor, made with antistatic ABS, with blades having an airfoil section and offset modules, or aluminium.
• Honey-comb polypropylene washable air filter, mounted on a galvanized sheet frame protected by a net, easily removable far maintenance operations.
• High efficiency heat exchanger/s made with copper piping and aluminium fins blocked to pipings by mechanical expansion, provided with brass manifolds and air vent valves. The heat exchanger/s usually come with water connections mounted on the left, but it can be turned by up to 180° according to the selected model.
• BLDC permanent magnets motor, mounted on vibration damping couplings, complete with winding thermal protection. BLDC motor – 230-1-50 (V-ph-Hz).
• Horizontal or vertical installation
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.