DAIKIN R-32 CHILLER EWAT-B- | SPECS
Daikin R-32 chiller EWAT-B- is the world’s 1st Air-Cooled chiller featuring R-32 refrigerant and scroll compressor technology.
- Cooling capacity range: 80 – 600 kW
- SEER: up to 4.84
- EER: up to 3.42
- Scroll compressor
- 2 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
- Environmentally friendly: reducing environmental impact by 68% compared to units using R-410A refrigerant
- Single and dual circuit version overlapping between 150 kW and 350 Kw
- Dynamic Condensing Pressure Management, allowing chiller controller to adjust the condensing pressure set-point and minimize the overall chiller power input
- Ensuring low operating costs and outstanding durability
- Designed for efficiency optimization and installation profitability improvement
- Possibility to set up detailed time bands reducing fan rotation speed and sound emission
- MicroTech IV controller with superior control logic and user-friendly interface
- Fully compatible with Daikin cloud monitoring platform Daikin on Site
- One or two truly independent refrigerant circuits for outstanding reliability
- Evaporator: Brazed plate
- Condenser: Microchannel
- New Hydronic Kit configurations (single and twin pump, inertial tank, VFD)
No specifications file available yet.
No downloads available yet.
Certified in accordance with the Eurovent Certification Program: Liquid Chilling Packages and Heat Pumps (LCP-HP).
Certified units may be found in the Eurovent website at www.eurovent-certification.com
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.