- Cooling capacity range: 6000 RT at Middel East conditions* with two units arranged in series counterflow (30000 RT + 3000 RT) for high lift operations
- Basic package including two units arranged in series
- Cooling capacity range: from 2500 RT + 2500 RT to 3000 RT + 3000 RT (Middle East conditions)
- COP: up to 7.1
- Dual compressor, dual stage type
- 2 efficiency versions
- Packaged solution including 2 units arranged in series-counterflow
- Wide option portfolio available to further suit the unit to the application requirements
- Lowest noise and vibration Built-in redundancy
- Industry-leading efficiency: Standard 0.648kW/ton – Premium 0.616 kW/ton
- *Evaporator water: 13.3/4.5°C – Condenser water: 35/40.5°C
- Ensuring the lowest total cost of ownership in district cooling or large size cooling plants applications
- 2 circuits arranged in series – counter flow (for each unit of the package)
- Evaporator: Flooded & shell tubes
- Condenser: Flooded & shell tubes
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Water-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
We met Homoud M Alhajri, Mechanical Section Head at Qatar University, and Haribaskar P, Senior Mechanical Engineer at Qatar Design Consortium, both working on the Qatar University project.