Share this content:
R-32 HEAT PUMP EWYT-B- | SPECS
Daikin new R-32 Heat Pump EWYT-B is an absolute innovation:
- Cooling capacity range: 80 – 600 kW
- Heating capacity: 80 – 600 kW
- SEER: up to 4.92
- IPLV: up 5.34
- EER: up to 3.06
- SCOP: up to 4.06
- COP: up to 3.52
- Scroll compressor
- 2 efficiency versions
- 3 noise configurations for quiet operations in noise-sensitive applications
- First R-32 air-cooled heat pump in its range.
- Low environmental impact thanks to R-32 refrigerant.
- The one or two truly independent refrigerant circuits with two or three compressors ensure outstanding reliability.
- Parallel Coil units are equipped with continuous fan speed modulation (phase cut) to ensure precise. airflow control and optimized condensing temperature, while Double V Coil units can be equipped with fan speed modulation (VFD) on request (standard on Reduced noise units).
- The fan silent mode allows the user to set up detailed time bands, reducing fan rotation speed and consequently reduce sound emission
- Featuring the new MicroTech IV controller, which provides advanced control features.
- The Dynamic Condensing Pressure Management allows the unit controller to adjust the condensing pressure set-point to minimize the overall unit power input.
- Fully compatible with Daikin cloud monitoring platform Daikin on Site.
- 2 different layouts: Parallel Coil and Double V Coil
- One or Two independent refrigerant circuits
- Evaporator: Brazed plate
- Condenser: Copper Aluminium
Latest press release here
No specifications file available yet.
No downloads available yet.
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.