Share this content:
DAIKIN CENTRIFUGAL CHILLER DWDC | SPECS
Daikin Centrifugal Chiller DWDC is a water cooled two in one chiller solution designed for outstanding part-load efficiency and system redundancy.
- Cooling capacity range: 2100 – 9000 kW
- Dual compressor, single stage type
- Two single stage centrifugal compressors
- Optional Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) starter for high part load efficiency
- Unloading to 10% of full load provides chilled water temperature stability and ensures compressors’ durability, thanks to less harmful cycling
- High efficiency flooded type shell and tube evaporator and condensers
Simplified maintenance procedures: the main components can be removed or repaired with no need to shut down the unit as the chiller has back up components (compressors, lubrication systems, control systems and starters)
No specifications file available yet.
Certified in accordance with the AHRI Water-Cooled Water-Chilling Packages Certification Program, which is based on AHRI Standard 550/590 (I-P) and AHRI Standard 551/591 (SI). Certified units may be found in the AHRI Directory at www.ahridirectory.org
Get in touch with details about the requirements of you project, indicating operating conditions, plus options, controls you are interested in, and any other relevant information. This will allow us to get back to you in no time with the best offer for your needs.
Take a look at Daikin Applied Europe big centrifugal chiller units leaving our factory. The project successfully managed by Daikin Applied Germany GmbH involves 4 units, congratulations!
Did you know Daikin Applied Europe has been collaborating with CERN since 2012 providing commissioning and maintenance services other than supply? Here is a picture of one of our chillers cooling down the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) and data centers where valuable information is stored.